Monday, February 13, 2012

R.I.P TO A LEGEND THE GREAT WHITNEY HOUSTON

AUGUST 9, 1963-FEBRUARY 11, 2012   
I've been at a lost of words over the last couple days not knowing the words to describe one of the best voices God blessed us to hear. As I sit here reflecting, morning yet celebrating the life of Whitney Houston it all takes me back to when I was a little girl growing up in a house full of music. My father being a musician would always play (now that I think about it) timeless artists, the artist that you knew their music would last forever, Whitney was at the top of that list amongst the greats.
She was and will forever be know as "The Voice" the Queen of Pop. Her music touch us all in one way or another even through her struggles. She made her mark in our hearts with her songs and THE VOICE. I can't believe that she is gone from this world but I'm grateful that we have her music to cherish forever. I send a prayer to her daughter, her mother and all her family, friends and fans.
God has special plans for each and everyone of us, its up to us to determine what those plans are and how we can use them to help better someone else. Through her music Whitney gave us that, she gave and blessed us with her gift from God and though she made had faced tough times it showed she was human but she never gave up because she knew her talent was her gift to share which in terms pleased God. I want to personally thank Ms. Houston for teaching me what music is suppose to sound like. what beauty looks like, what being a human feels like know matter what your circumstances may be. She was strong until the very end and I pray her daughter sees the strength her mother had to fight and in time it can give her the same courage to carry her mother's true identity on as one of the greatest singers of all time THE VOICE.









No comments:

Post a Comment